Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Our Totally Normal Online Meeting



We had a meeting this week with our teacher, Mrs. Stoklosa to clear up some of the confusion going on with the Coronavirus. Everything is pretty crazy, and the video held through zoom helped me calm down a bit about this project.


Thankfully, the due date for the project has been moved back to April 12th. This will give us a bit more time to get everything ready (an extra week) since we had a huge setback due to Covid-19. Online learning will resume until April 15th, maybe even further. The situation is still very much unclear.

However, I quickly realized we have to restart our project from scratch. Since we cannot get together due to social distancing, we cannot do the flashmob as part of the musical that we wanted to do. I have to quickly contact the rest of my group and figure out what we're going to do.

We stay patiently waiting for news and updated on the whole situation, and I am often checking websites like  https://help.cambridgeinternational.org/hc/en-gb/articles/360006532458-Novel-coronavirus-Information-for-schools-about-the-COVID-19-coronavirus-outbreak and https://www.broward.org/CoronaVirus/Pages/default.aspx for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

Finally... the CCR for my final project is finished! I will have it linked below, thank you so much for coming along with me on my film jour...