Sunday, March 15, 2020

Dealing with Covid-19

Unfortunately, due to the Coronavirus, our school has been canceled for the following week. This means that we won't have class time to get the footage we needed for our film opening. Although the spread of the coronavirus is a national emergency and I should probably be worried about more important things, my group and I are really worried because this really brought our project to our halt. Not only this, but we won't be able to get together for a while since we are supposed to be in self-isolation. I am hoping this all gets resolved soon so everyone can get on with their lives and everything can go back to normal. I will keep updating this blog as we figure out a way to make this all work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

Finally... the CCR for my final project is finished! I will have it linked below, thank you so much for coming along with me on my film jour...