Wednesday, March 25, 2020

New Problems, New Solutions



Hey guys.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to use our documentary idea as we found out that it has to be a fictional film opening. Janey, Raisa, and I have been communicating back and forth for several days now trying to figure out what we were going to do. Due to the quarantine and safer at home order Broward County has officially set, it is impossible for us to get together and actually film.

Miami-Dade County mayor issues safer at home order - YouTube
However, we have found a solution to this problem. We are going to keep our original storyline but make it a drama instead of a musical. Since Janey is the main character, she will do all of the filming by herself at home while on Facetime with Raisa and me, and I will edit half of the footage and then send it over to Raisa so she can finish it. This way, everyone does some work and we can get a project ready in time. Hopefully it all works out like it's supposed to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

Finally... the CCR for my final project is finished! I will have it linked below, thank you so much for coming along with me on my film jour...