Monday, March 9, 2020

Our Screenplay

Hey guys!

We just finished writing our screenplay for the film opening. The website we used was Celtx, a resource that was introduced to us earlier in the year. It is the perfect website as it is super user-friendly and makes writing screenplays a lot easier than manually doing it. We started on the storyboard but did not get to finish in class. The screenplay is really short and simple - since there is not much dialogue rather than the music playing in the background. The only dialogue we included is when Mia gets back home to the "real world" and walks into her house and says hi to her mom. Our screenplay is basically like an outline of our story and what the characters are doing, rather than more script-like. Here it is:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

Finally... the CCR for my final project is finished! I will have it linked below, thank you so much for coming along with me on my film jour...