Sunday, March 8, 2020

Composing the Music: Part Three

So, I got some demo vocals on the project. These again are DEMO vocals, so I will be redoing them. Also, the mixing and mastering are not done yet. By the end of this following week, I hope to have the demo finished! Here is an mp3 (linked) of what I have so far:
→ Little Town ←
I showed it to my mom and she said she got Disney vibes. Not exactly what I was hoping for, but the fact that she did think it was part of a musical of some sort reassured me that I'm heading in the right direction. As said previously, recording my music by myself is very new to me and writing for a musical is something I had never done before.  The music aspect of our film is so important which is why I'm spending so much time on it and why so many blog posts have been made about it. There's still a ton of things to fix and get done, but I'm proud of what I accomplished in the past 48 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

Finally... the CCR for my final project is finished! I will have it linked below, thank you so much for coming along with me on my film jour...