Friday, April 10, 2020

The Final Voiceover + Editing



So.... we finished the voiceover!

We really wanted to make it so it would introduce the character and give the audience a good idea of who our main character, Mia, is. Janey had to take several tries since we wanted to get the perfect tone of voice.

Janey sent it to Raisa who added it to the video, but after watching it, we decided it would be better to refilm it since it sounded really unnatural. However, after fixing it up, we all really felt like it made the film opening complete.

Raisa and I split up the editing, but Raisa really did an amazing job at finishing it up. She even fixed some of the editing mistakes I had made in the beginning! She then added the music, credits, title (I helped her find a font), and the voiceover. The editing process was pretty smooth and it was so easy to work with Raisa, we make a great team! She took all of my suggestions and I took all of her suggestions, and the film opening ended up being really the best we could do under the extreme circumstances... stay tuned for the final product!

ᐈ Stay tuned logo stock vectors, Royalty Free stay tuned ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

Finally... the CCR for my final project is finished! I will have it linked below, thank you so much for coming along with me on my film jour...