Sunday, April 5, 2020

How We're Managing to Make It Work

Hello everyone!

As I’ve mentioned before, probably a hundred times, everyone is social distancing right now in order to keep everyone safe from COVID-19. Therefore, my group has had to adapt in order to finish this project. Today, Sunday, we all had a Snapchat call in which we discussed everything about our project. 

As Janey has finished all of the filming, it is time to edit. I started the beginning section, and I will make sure to finish by Tuesday at the latest for Raisa to be able to finish it off by the time the project is due.

We discussed the new voiceover idea I mentioned in the previous post, making sure everyone was on the same page as to where it would be placed. We also discussed some other minor details such as where the credits would be placed in the film opening. We decided to leave this decision until after the editing was all done.

Another subject we discussed was the CCR. Since the due date is coming up, we really need to get everything in order and make sure we have everything done. We discussed our blog posts for this following week, and we agreed to have another call this week in order to further discuss the CCR. 

Here is a pic of us on the call! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

Finally... the CCR for my final project is finished! I will have it linked below, thank you so much for coming along with me on my film jour...