Monday, February 24, 2020

Plot Outline


For our musical film, it will revolve around our main character - the internal struggles she deals with, pressures of being a teen, and her hopes and aspirations of becoming a professional dancer. She is a senior in high school, part of the LGBTQ+ community figuring out who she is, and wants to attend NYU to study dance. Not only does she deal with pressure from school, dance competitions, her parents, and her friends, but she does not get accepted into NYU. This is when she finds herself in a very down situation. The film explores how she gets back up and finds success - not depending on anyone or anything, but herself and herself only.

Attached is a voice memo of me kinda going through a very loose version of the plotline of Little Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

Finally... the CCR for my final project is finished! I will have it linked below, thank you so much for coming along with me on my film jour...